Master of Science in Education School Counseling
St. Bonaventure University offers an online education school counseling degree designed to help professionals build a career as a licensed school counselor. Through engaging coursework and in-field practice, students will be prepared for a thriving career helping students of all grades. This program is accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP), and it was rated #1 as the best value in New York state.
The majority of the program is online, but students are required to complete two 4-day residencies at St. Bonaventure. During these residencies, students will have ample opportunities to interact with faculty and peers.
School Name: St. Bonaventure University
Program Name: Master of Science in Education School Counseling
Program Length: As little as 2 years
Enrollment Type: N/A
Instruction Methods: Online with required, on-campus intensives
Phone Number: (855) 424-4960
- 60 units
- Two internships requiring 300 clock hours
- 2 required 4-day residencies at St. Bonaventure
- Completed online application with application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal interview
- Start dates occur throughout the year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Last Updated: January 13, 2020